Hi Everyone! I am super busy this month! Here are the book dates and activities so far:
- January 13 at 7 pm at the Half King 505 W. 23rd Street NYC- this will be a talk/ Q&A/ Book signing. Erika Hayasaki will be interviewing me.
- Tuesday January 14 (the book is released!!) I will be on CBC radio. The show is called "Tapestry" and it is the top rated national philosophy/ religion radio show. I'll be on air between 11-11;30am
- Wednesday January 15 Erika and I will do a live show on MSNBC. The Show is called "The Cycle" The hosts of the show are Ari Melber, Abby Huntsman, and Krystal Ball. We will be on air sometime around 3:30 pm.
- Thursday January 16 We will be on WNYC-FM radio (NPR affiliates) Leonard Lopate Show. The show will run from 12 noon to 12:40After being on the radio live we are recording for NPR Weekend Edition. This interview will air on
- Thursday January 19 Radio interview with Norma Bowe and Erika Hayasaki on NPR Weekend Edition.
- January 19 On Thursday night (Jan 16 still) We will be at the Barnes and Noble in Springfield for a talk/q&a/ and signing. The event starts at 7 pm. The address is 240 U.S. Route 22 Springfield N.J.
- Tuesday January 21 we will be at the Death Cafe in Montclair. 7:30-9:30 I am not sure if this is an open event so I will check and post again.
- Thursday Jan 23 6-9 pm we will be in Kean University's Little Theater for an interview/ student comments/ questions and answers and book signing. I think that books will be available for purchase in the campus bookstore.